Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
OMEC Teleport Interface Pedal
Orange OMEC Teleport Audio Interface – A Pedal-Sized Audio Interface for both Studio Work and Gigging
Orange’s OMEC Teleport is an audio interface with a universal connection capability, no specific drivers or software needed, and housed in a relatively small, effects pedal style chassis. Featuring real pedal/amp impedance, which treats your signal as an analog rig and gives you a real musical experience, this audio interface couldn’t be easier to use!
No Boundaries, No Limites… Teleport Anywhere… Anytime!
Simply plug a mobile device/PC into the pedal via USB cable, connect any analog instrument up to the input (along with any other effects pedals you may want to use) and have the output sockets connected up to your amp, studio desk, or both at the same time, and you’re ready to go!
Whichever mobile device you’ve got connected to the OMEC Teleport will run your favourite DAW, and signal the Teleport to process your sound accordingly before transporting the signal to your output(s) of choice.
Included with the OMEC Teleport is a complete, full-featured copy of Amplitube CS. This software pack includes a recorder (initially single track, expandable up to 8), as well as a host of guitar/bass amplifiers and effects rigs built-in, allowing you to record/capture your performances on the go. Featuring tools, tones and controls to get you started, this copy also comes complete with the virtual OR120, Tiny Terror, Rockerverb 50, AD30, and matching Orange Cabs.
For a full list of other suggested software to use with this audio interface, head on over to the official Orange website.
High-End AC/DA Converters
Perfect sound replication is achieved thanks to the use of high quality analogue to digital and digital to analogue converters, granting you an amazing signal to noise ratio. This is particularly noticeable when using high-gain signals, as you’re granted with more tone and definition than other audio interfaces in the same category can manage.
- Audio Interface designed to fit snuggly on your pedalboard
- Mono to Stereo, with parallel buffer
- Lightweight and robust
- Includes Amplitube CS multitrack recorder, amp and effects rig for your mobile device
- High-End AC/DA converters ensure a perfect sound replication
- Buffered bypass avoids tonal effect of adding additional cable to your signal chain
- Uses the same 9v DC power input as your other pedals
- Audio: 1-in / 2-out Audio Interface With 16-bit Delta-sigma Dac – Adc 44,1khz / 48khz Sample Rate Audio Quality
- High Signal – Noise Relation Snr = 96 Db
- Low Harmonic Distortion Thd+n = 0.01%
- Bypass: Buffered
- Input: 1/4” High-quality Buffered Input With 120db Of Dynamic Range (mic Compatible With A Xlr-jack Adaptor)
- Output: 1/4” Pro-level Stereo Outputs For Connecting To Studio monitors, D.i.s, P.a. System, Pedals, Amps, Etc
- Interface: USB 2.0 Compatible With Ios, Android, Mac And Pc
- MIDI: Compatible With Jam Origin Midi Guitar
- Unboxed Weight: 0.149kg / 0.328lbs
- Unboxed Dimensions: l – 9.2cm/3.62 X W – 3.7cm/1.45 X H – 4.8cm/1.88 (inc. Switch)
- Power: Powered By 9v Dc (not Powered By USB)
1 in stock